Patient Online Services update
Due to our clinical system update we had to disable online account access for patients that were previously registered under Tawstock Medical Centre.
Following a successful system merge we can now confirm that patient online services has been reactivated.
All patients for whom we hold an email address for have been sent information on how to get their account back up and running again.
We understand that there are some patients who havent had the email so we thought we would share this information with you. Those who are new and wish to sign up for online services can also follow the instructions below.
Ariel Healthcare recommend that all patients use the NHS App as their main online service provider.
The NHS App will provide you with functionality such as;
- contacting your GP for advice and support
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations, and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse, or other healthcare professional.
The NHS App allows you to confirm your identity within the app, removing the need for you to attend the practice.
You are able to prove who you are using NHS login. To prove who you are you need to;
1. Take a photo of your ID (passport, UK or EU driving licence, or European national identity card) using your phone.
2. Record a short video of your face while you say 4 numbers or use your camera to scan your face.
You can use your NHS login to register with more than one provider, including Patient Access.
If you have previously registered with the NHS App then you’ll need to carry out some additional steps before access is enabled;
Log in to your NHS account via the NHS App or NHS.UK > Select the ‘More’ icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen > ‘Account and settings’ > ‘Manage NHS account’ > ‘Your NHS login details’ > ‘Delete NHS login’.
Once the above steps have been complete you can then re-register and link Ariel Healthcare.
You are also able to log in with your NHS login on a desktop PC, tablet or laptop – Visit the NHS website for more information – https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/gps/online-health-and-prescription-services/
It’s also worth noting that most patients will automatically be given access to more information added to their GP record from November 2022 onwards. This includes letters, test results and appointment notes.
If you require a registration letter from the practice – please send an email to email@example.com, with your full name, address and date of birth. A member of the team will get back to you within 3 working days.